PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 20, 2012

New Title, New Chapter

Hey ya'll, you heard right, "Baby, the New Black" is back, though with a bit of a (much needed) makeover! 

“Baby, the New Black”, was created when I learned I was pregnant with my first little man as a way of sharing my excitement of being a new parent while intertwining my love of design, entertaining, and event planning into my new role as “mommy”. Now, three years later, my life and my family have evolved (cue baby number two!), so it only seems fit that our blog evolve as well! We’ve traveled through ups & downs and have arrived on the corner of reality and joy. A little wiser, a little tougher, a whole heck of a lot more sleep deprived, and prepared to tackle this new chapter with the help of a little grace, the recipe for a killer champagne cocktail, and a hell of a sense of humor!

"Champagne & Sippy Cups" will pick up where “Baby” left off, with a doting daddy (the hubs!), a rambunctious toddler, a bun fresh out of the oven, one jealous pug, and a mommy who continues to live passionately for her love of great adventures, unforgettable events, amazing eats, good wines, a cozy-chic home, good friends, and of course the greatest loves of her life, her family.

So join me on this great adventure of life as I continue to find inspiration, (hopefully) inspire, and most importantly celebrate the crazy beautiful moments that being a mom, wife, and friend leads to.

We're still working out the final bugs, but stay tuned because I'll be posting soon on a regular basis. Let the party begin!

Photo by Heather Culley Photography & Design

4 comments: